Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some Days

There are days it feels like I get absolutely nothing done...now I know why. Yesterday was one of those days. Then I realized I sent 67 individual emails, received 65, had 28 missed calls on my phone (8 of them were from looking for my phone that went AWOL for 24 hours) and a dozen missed text (which would be really low for the day, but most of the MC kids knew I was phoneless). I guess stuff gets done through email, calls and text, but it just doesn't feel like any "big chunks" are knocked out. I love communciation, but as Charlie Brown would say..."Good Grief."

3 comments:

Bubba said...

Hey Judy,

It's Bubba from Cadre:Phoenix! I just wanted to say I enjoy your blog and I'm excited to get to meet you and Jeanne. Also, thank you for everything you do to make The Cadre what it is. You're a blessing and you're making a huge impact in a ton of peoples lives! I just wanted to encourage you!

Have a great day,

Bubs

Terrace Crawford said...

Judes... you are popular. :=)

/TC/

Anonymous said...

judy We hope we get to see you at Thanksgiving!

Miss you
Debbie mann