Friday, November 21, 2008

That's Our Girl























Next week marks the one year death of her great grandpa (my dad). This little girl (my great niece) will never know the hope that she brought our family in the middle of the darkness. For two years running, she'll rank #1 for what I'm most thankful for this holiday season.

She softens hearts with her giggles.
She reminds us of her daddy (my nephew) with her slow growing baby hair.
She brings out the tenderness in her grandpa (my brother).
She reminds us that God is still on the throne.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Jealous.....How did you get the picture before me.......

Judy Gregory said...

I stole it from her facebook page

Anonymous said...

What a great photo. Isn't it amazing how God put her in your lives right when he did?