Monday, November 24, 2008

You know ... they're just Northern

I had so much fun just hanging out with James and Brittany tonight. All the students had the day off, but James and Brit came into work since we're heading into a six day MC weekend and, frankly, there's things that just need to get done. I'm proud of them and their work ethic.

Anyway, we took some time to chill over dinner and I got the biggest laugh of my day when Brittany said, "you know, they're just northern." What was so funny was that no explanation was needed. Having lived in the south for 17 months now, I can honestly say they are just NATURALLY more friendly and loving. No disrespect to the Northern'ers meant, especially since I am one of them. But, if there was one thing I wasn't used to when I got here, it's the Southern hospitality ... I get it and, hopefully, one day got it.

No comments: