Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hero Question of the Day #17

But ___________ stood up and said to the Lord, "Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount."

Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham. For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost."

Luke 19:8-10

Great job on answering the questions. Keep up the good work. Post your name and answer as a comment or email jgregory@gccwired.com them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donald Dye the answer is Zacchaeus.

Anonymous said...

THe answer to toaday's question is Zacchaeus.

Scott Greene said...

I'm not competing...but you are awesome! Have a good one.

Scott

Anonymous said...

hey judy this is heather stevens and Maggie Shenk, we came up w/ the answer Zacchaeus! c u at Oasis!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

justin howard and it is Zacchaeus