Sunday, November 13, 2005

Who is that wild eyed radical?

Just David Crowder, the leading worship artist this side of Zimbabwe! If you ever get the opportunity to see him in person, do not...I repeat...do not pass it up. We piled into three vans and a car to head up to Grand Rapids yesterday. It was worth the trip, not only to see him but to hang out with some dear friends and worship alongside a radical group of young bucks from Chicago. I thought I was a David Crowder fan, I couldn't hold a candle to these guys. A pleasant surprise was the guys, Shane & Shane, that played right before Crowder. Shane & Shane not only had some quality sound, but lyrics too. I'm heading for the store tomorrow to pick up their CD.

David Crowder (picture compliments of Loretta)




















Shane & Shane (pictures compliments of Loretta)















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah man. I wish I could have gone. I love David Crowder Band. I unfortunately had to work. :(
Next time I'll have to clear my schedule so I can go.
Later. See you Wednesday.
you rock,
Bridget