Wednesday, November 02, 2005

McFarland vs. McFarland

Evan McFarland has been running our set up team forever! He is off-the-chart awesome I tell ya. However, Hilary, his sister, is now giving him a run for his money. I always new Hilary was incredible too, but she took it up a level a couple of weeks ago when she began leading her very own "girls set up team"... and it has some serious girl power. They now hold the new record for set up with a time of 30 minutes (previous time to beat was 45 minutes)! Wow! The hearts of our Tuesday night teams - guys and girls - are as big as the state of Texas. Thank you... thank you... thank you! I love what you do, but more importantly who you are. The McFarlands and crew rock. Below are pictures of some of the team (a few key players are missing, like Vito).

2 comments:

Lindsay Mak said...

Judy, thanks for your comment on my blog.

P.S. I don't know where I am going yet.

P.P.S. Do you want to attend my graduation commencement next year on May 28th? If so, I'll make sure you get the invite.

Anonymous said...

They guys many be slackers and crackers...but the girls are all a bunch fun punks!!
(they all rock like crazy)
The*McFarland*Girl