Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Who Can Make Judy Giggle Most Funny Photo Contest

I have two friends, whom I love dearly, that have the same favorite saying, it's "that makes me giggle." Just hearing them say it, makes me giggle. However, I decided I wanted to laugh more often, so I'm holding a little contest entitled, "Who Can Make Judy Giggle Most Funny Photo Contest." This is how you win, email me (jgregory@gcccwired.com) the funnest photo you can find. It has to be clean and there are bonus points if you're in it. However, keep in mind I will post a couple to this blogspot, so if it's too embarassing for you to see it posted, don't send it. The last thing I would want to do is embarrass you. I love you too much to do that. I'm going to declare the first entry to be Lanette's (the photo is below). That means that Oasis students, parents of Oasis students and leaders in Oasis are eligible to win.

Oh yeah, what do you win you might ask? A $10 coupon to your favorite fast food restaurant, along with two movie tickets.

2 comments:

Lindsay Mak said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay Mak said...

I am totally entering this competition!