Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Great Weekend - Baby and Baptism

Went to the baptism this weekend while I was home. What an amazing event! I know there was some different opinions about having it at the baseball field (people hate change). But personally, I loved it, loved it, loved it! Especially since you can kind of tie it into the whole rounding the Purpose Driven bases.

Some of my favorite photos are in the post below (the first one is of Hunter and Garrett stepping into the pool).

However, the real reason I was home was to see Josh, Dee and Baby Sarah. Oh my goodness was Sarah the cutest thing ever. I'm stilling trying to figure out how God fit all her organs and stuff into 5 lbs and 6 ounces. He's so creative like that.

Here she is admiring her aunt (seriously, click on the picture). Ok, maybe she was really thinking "who is this chick?" Take your pick, I say it's the former over the later, after all I am her "great" aunt. Then, I must not of been entertaining enough cause I put her to sleep. I love this baby girl!

















2 comments:

Bridget said...

Those pictures are great.

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I was sad I missed you this weekend. It was so exciting watching our students take a huge step. They are amazing. I've posted some pictures of the event on my blog if you want to check them out. I'm glad you were able to make it.