Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Cadre

The Cadre is a personal mentoring program that reached down and jump started my heart two years ago. It was my next step in defining who I wanted to be personally, then ultimately where I wanted to invest my life professionally. So far 205 youth pastors have gone through the program and the next 75 are up to bat. We had to turn people away this year, that was pretty tough. However, in order to keep the intimate nature of the Cadre Advances (retreats) at Jeanne's house it was necessary. Here's the break down of the two classes.

New Second Year Class - Epic
New First Year Classes - Litmus and Prestige

The starting gun sounded Thursday with their first conference call. Our next one is October with Tim Elmore, should be great stuff.

We are running hard and fast into the three Advances - October 22-23, November 5-6 and November 16-19. We're going to be rockin' and runnin' hard.

I set up their email accounts and the emails are already flyin' her way. I love it! Jeanne is still bent on answering everyone herself. I don't think that will ever change. Which is good, cause I'm still running 50 a day and it's about to bury me.

Here's the data on the two first year classes...
They are from 25 different states, 11 different denominations, collectively lead over 8,000 students, range in age 22 to 37 and are 80% men and 20% women.

I just watched the video for the board of Cadre stories ... three words ,,, oh my goodness.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

You rock. That sounds so exciting.