Thursday, September 06, 2007

I can't believe I get paid to do this

So, the 2nd and 3rd year Master's Commission students have been rolling in over the last couple of days. They are a hoot - both fun and funny - and sharp too boot. We're getting new carpet in the offices while we're at the 2nd year MC retreat and they literally had my office cleaned out in about 4 1/2 minutes. Great kids. It's going to be life changing for Mike and Scott to rub shoulders with these guys. What an incredible adventure we are about to embark on.

I'm leaving the retreat early for a weekend home in Indiana. Hopefully, I'm going to make it to the baptism to see Greg, Hunter, Garrett and a few others take the plunge. Most of all, absolutely cannot wait to see lil' Sarah, the fam and my inner circle groupie.

People have been asking me how I like Atlanta, my job and working for Jeanne. Two words ... perfect fit. I can't imagine a job description and people more in line with who I am. If I could somehow transplate my family and friends from back home, I think it's a pretty good feel for what heaven's like.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Can't wait for you to be home. Have a safe trip.

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I'm so glad that you are loving Atlanta. It is evident that God is up to something. I hope to see you this weekend.