Monday, October 31, 2005

Hero Question of the Day #13

Ok, today's question is a little different. The verse I wanted to use is soooo very cool; however, it doesn't identify the hero's name in it who said it. So, I'm changing the question just for today. The hero is Isaiah, fill in the blank found in the verse.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send ____!" Isaiah 6:8

I love that verse because that's who I want to be 24-7. If God needs something done, I want Him to forever be able to call on me! However, I know I need the foresight of the Holy Spirit to do that (like we talked about on Wednesday). I need to be able to hear His voice and/or have Him push, prod and nudge me in the direction He wants me to go. Oasis you rock... I love you guys!

8 comments:

freethoughtguy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey judy its vito mcfarland the answer is send me....

Anonymous said...

the answer is Send Me...!
~Ambre Beckett

Anonymous said...

The answer is send me !

Donald Dye

Anonymous said...

Send me! is the answer...
keena

Anonymous said...

me

Anonymous said...

The answer is me.

Anonymous said...

Judy I think it is send me ,because that is wat jesus would do.