Saturday, October 15, 2005

Hero Question of the Day #4

Brian is three for three. Welcome Amber! Seriously, I am so proud of all of you!

At the time of sacrifice, the prophet _______ stepped forward and prayed: "O Lord, God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, let it be known today that you are God in Isreal and that I am your servant and have done all these things at your command. Answer me, O Lord, answer me, so these people will know that you, O Lord, are God, and that you are turning their hearts back again."
1 Kings 18:36-37

Bonus question if you want to answer it. This is one of my favorite stories in the Bible. It takes place on Mount __________ (hint: some people put it on their apples this time of year, some on their ice cream)


Skyriders: For those going to Skyriders Skatepark tomorrow, don't forget the shuttle leaves the church at 1 p.m. and returns at 5:45 p.m.


Judy's Movie Review:
ELIZABETHTOWN - Thumbs down - The movie was kinda weird. That's all I have to say about that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The answer to the first question is Elijah. As for the bonus question, I'm going to say carmel Mount Carmel.
~Ambre` Beckett

Anonymous said...

The answer is Elijah. The bonus answer is Mount Carmel.

Anonymous said...

The answer to the first question is Elijah. The answer to the bonus question is Mount Carmel.