Friday, October 14, 2005

Hero Question of the Day #3

Fill in the blank...

__________ said to the Philistine, "You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the LORD Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.
1 Samuel 17:45

Shelby, Brian, Kayle and Donald... great job on takin' me up on the Bible challenge. Brian has actually answered Day 1 and Day 2's question. Brian, I think that is worthy of the "You Rock" Award.

For those of you who may have had trouble posting because I had the settings wrong... post away, Johnny Keim has come to the rescue as usual. If you're still having problems, just send your name and answer as an email to jgregory@gccwired.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The answer to the beggining is
"Then David"

~Ambre` Beckett