Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hero Question of the Day #9

For all those Hero Question of the Day bloggers out there... I am so proud of you. Whether you just started answering the questions or you began day one, you totally rock in my book. As of yet, absolutely no one has answered a question incorrectly. So far, there have been 8 questions with 10 potential answers. Here are the tallies with two questions remaining before Wednesday's random drawing.
1. Brian 10 (entries into the drawing)
2. Shelby 9
3. Donald 9
4. Ambre 8
5. Kalie 7
6. Erica 7
7. Keena 5
8. Neil 3
9. Kayle 1
10. Renae 1
11. Kira 1


Hero Question of the Day #9 - This servant asks God for wisdom and God gives it to him...Big Time! Who is he? Post your name and answer as a comment or email jgregory@gccwired.com with them.

"... and God said, "Ask for whatever you want me to give you."
_________ answered, "You have shown great kindness to your servant, my father David, because he was faithful to you and righteous and upright in heart. You have continued this great kindness to him and have given him a son to sit on his throne this very day.
"Now, O LORD my God, you have made your servant king in place of my father David. But I am only a little child and do not know how to carry out my duties. Your servant is here among the people you have chosen, a great people, too numerous to count or number. So give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people and to distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to govern this great people of yours?"

1 Kings 3:5-9 (Oops, posted the chapter wrong the first time)

I think that would be a cool thing to ask for in prayer too! I think I'll go and do just that! Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm that verse is 1 Kings 3:5-9

but the answer would be Solomon in 1 Kings

Anonymous said...

The answer to the question is Solomon. Judy I think you ment 1 Kings 3:5-9, because that is where I found the answer and the verse you have posted.

Anonymous said...

Like they said, It's in Kings 1
:-) but the answer is Solomon!!
~Ambre`