Friday, October 21, 2005

Off to Indy and Hero Question of the Day #8

Last night Grand Rapids, today Indy

Last night, some friends and I loaded up the shuttle and headed off to Grand Rapids for a Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman and Louie Giglio concert. These guys were off-the-chart. The fact that I was able to see them with my friends and sister made it even sweeter. Chris and Matt are worship leaders and Louie is an incredible speaker. All three have an ability to take you into the throne room of heaven in the blink of an eye. You can listen to Louie at the Northpoint's church website (Andy Stanley's church for those Andy Stanley fans like me). Here's the link: http://www.northpoint.org/sermons. Louie's Astronomical Grace and Significant Insignificance messages are awesome. I suggest you click on those. Of course, Andy's will rock your world as well.


Hero Question of the Day #8
Since I'm heading off to Indy, I'm posting tomorrow's question early. Hopefully I'll have web access, but I'm thinkin' not!

Then ________ sent this reply to Mordecai: "Go, gather together all the Jews who are in Susa, and fast for me. Do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my maids will fast as you do. When this is done, I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish."
Esther 4:15-16

Post your name and answer as a comment or email them to jgregory@gccwired.com.

4 comments:

Lindsay Mak said...

I don't how you do it Judy. Your stamina amazes me!

Anonymous said...

The answer to today's question is Esther.

Anonymous said...

Todays answer is Esther

Anonymous said...

The answer to the question is Esther.