Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resourcing the Church

Spent part of New Year's Eve dreaming youth ministry stuff with Josh and Monica ... and totally loved it. When Josh Mayo and I put our brains together it's a scary thing. We both have way too many ideas than we possibly have time to implement. However, we have landed on four that we're working on getting done before Jeanne goes to the Group Conference in February. I am totally stoked. Later on, after we rung in the new year, I was talking with Jeanne about what a geek I am on this stuff and how much I absolutely love it. She laughed, affirmed me and said "Judy, I love watching your eyes light up when you talk about resourcing the church." I can't wait to dive in. I think the stuff we've come up will help youth pastors around the nation to spend less time behind their desk and enable them to go out and love on their kids.

I think 2008 is going to be a life changing year.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Can't wait to hear what you are up to. I know it will be amazing, and full of the heart of God, whatever it is.