Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Home for the Holiday

I'm not sad to say that I've been back home in Indiana about every 6-8 weeks since moving to Atlanta ... some for great reasons, others not so much. I'm looking forward to being home for Easter weekend soon. We've got a couple of great months ahead, but they have the potential to kick us in our tail. Here are just a few of the "big chunks" ...

March 17-18 ... Cadre Prestige Advance for about 40 youth pastors
April 7-8 ... Cadre Legacy Reunion for about 30 youth pastors
April 13-19 ... Back2Back Mission Trip in Monterray Mexico with 20 MC Students
April 21-22 ... Cadre Litmus Advance for about 35 youth pastors
May 2-3 ... Oxygen Spring Retreat for about 250 students and leaders
May 12-13 ... Cadre Epic Advance for about 40 youth pastors

That doesn't include any youth groups stuff, NYLC 2009 conference prep, product development, conference calls, web development, Source and YLC monthly resource production, staff oversight to the technical arts and accounting departments, etc. Does it sound like I'm whinning ... well, I think I might be! The goal in all of it is to stay sane, be fully present in each one, and maybe even celebrate a few moments before moving on to the next event. The good news is that I have AMAZING teammates all around.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

You rock! Look forward to seeing you at Easter.