Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Heart the Cadre

We just came off of three days of Cadre Prestige. They fly in on Sunday, spend Monday and Tuesday at Jeanne's house and fly out on Wednesday. It's a whirlwind! A friendship transformation has occurred from the fall to spring that was a cool sight to behold. I honestly believe some of these guys/girls will be lifelong friends. We ended last night at 4 a.m. ... yes, that is correct, 4 a.m. ... it made for early airport runs since the first pick up occurred at 4:45 a.m. (I'm so proud, I didn't have to cover for one MC student this round).

The next Cadre (Legacy) is in 18 days, Mexico the week after that, then another Cadre (Litmus) on it's heels (literally, it begins 18 hours after I land).
We had a great night of worship at Oxygen tonight and now I'm on to finishing up reviewing the edits of Source and Youth Leader's Coach.

Good times ... good times ... but I'm glad I'm taking a few days off this weekend.

2 comments:

Don Champion said...

It was an amazing couple of days!!!

Anonymous said...

wish i was there...