Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Hoosier Takes Them All

We had a great small group 02 night. We're still averaging 40 in our junior high group. While I love playing a significant role in the junior high ministry, I'm getting the itch to dive in deeper. We have AMAZING kids.

This weekend we're heading to the park to hang out, throw a football and other stuff on Friday. Then on Saturday, we're doing a "Find Your Leaders" hunt at the mall. I've never done the mall deal before, but it sounds like a total blast. Basically in a nutshell, the leaders of the group dress up in such a way that it makes it difficult for the kids to spot them. Then the students walk the mall looking for them. I don't know if they gather their signatures or what, but it should be a hoot.

One of the highlights of tonight was when some of the girls and big boys were playing knockout in the gym. With nothing but pure net, I took out the last guy in the line ... it was a beautiful sight to behold. This Hoosier's got skill ... maybe I should of warned them ... NOT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As sisters, I think it should be a requirement that we get to change jobs for a week! You are having too much fun!

Anonymous said...

Think maybe your just a little competitive???????